The Mymble’s Daughter is a jewellery shop run by a friend of mine and her partner, who makes honestly some of the loveliest, most creative pieces of jewellery I have ever seen. If you’ve been looking for a unique gift for someone or just for yourself I can’t recommend them enough; their stock tends to be themed around but is in no way limited to children’s literature, wildlife, fairytales, and Victorian-themed curiosities. I’ve only posted necklaces in this photoset but their stock includes earrings, thaumatropes, and even bobby pins and cufflinks, among loads of other stuff.
They’re also absolutely wonderful people to deal with and put a tonne of thought into even the packaging your purchases arrive in — I can’t afford anything right now but I’ve bought things from them in the past and I couldn’t have been happier.
Currently they’re out of the country and shipping won’t start up again until late August, but if you order something now (regardless of price) it’ll come with one of their $9 pendant for free! GO GO GO!
Seconding this recommendation, this shop produces excellent work, and K’s friend is also a friend of mine. :) Do check them out! I have an Alice in Wonderland bracelet and some signature magpie earrings and they’re both fabulous.
another recommendation, here. their work is unique and honestly lovely <3
I’ve been coveting one of the thaumatrope necklaces for ages.
- fridayfelts likes this
- redwrenwalking likes this
- lazyorangehousecat reblogged this from doesntlivehereanymore and added:
- amypond likes this
- theteratophile likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- drzaiusdrzaius likes this
- perversetoamiracle reblogged this from doesntlivehereanymore and added:
- peoplearemostlycrap likes this
- doesntlivehereanymore reblogged this from apiphile and added:
- cesiasaurus likes this
- smallboatsoffire reblogged this from miraculous and added:
- itsaspaceromance likes this
- apiphile reblogged this from miraculous and added:
- miraculous posted this